With so many rules to follow at the moment, you may be unsure as to whether you can take up plumbing services. The good news is that as essential workers, we are still here to help.
The UK has been in and out of lockdown during the last several months, and even when restrictions are partially lifted, we still have to navigate the everchanging rules, such as figuring out how many households can mix, and who we can invite into the house. Many people have assumed that taking up the services of a plumber during this time of covid related restrictions is forbidden, but that is not the case.
As key workers, plumbers are still able to work on essential tasks. Much like the construction, or electrical industry, plumbers carry out a vital role in the front line of the community and the government understands that plumbing issues must be addressed. So please do not feel that you are breaking the rules by contacting your local plumbing service. We can still help with the following:
- If you have a leaking tap or pipe, it must be fixed. We can repair or replace faulty pipes and seals.
- If you have a blockage, it must not be left to get worse. We can avoid further damage and free the clog.
- A faulty boiler is a health and safety concern and boilers must be checked regularly. Do not put off boiler servicing.
- If you have a problem with your boiler, it must be checked out.
- If you have problems with getting hot water around the house, we can help.
- If you are having problems with heating this must be addressed, especially as winter approaches.
With coronavirus still prevalent throughout Loughborough, Hathern, Kegworth, Shepshed and surrounding areas of the East Midlands, care must be taken by your plumbing engineer. Synergy are committed to being covid-secure and this means that we will operate to government guidelines. You can feel safe knowing that we will:
- Check, ahead of the appointment, to make sure that your household is not displaying symptoms or self-isolating.
- We will work with respect to social distancing.
- We will wear a mask for the duration of the appointment.
- We will keep appointments as short as appropriately possible.
Synergy understands that there is a great deal of uncertainty at the moment, but you can feel safe in the knowledge that essential work must be carried out, and we are here to help.
Synergy are your respected local plumbers. We are well reviewed and ready to serve, so please do not put off important plumbing work because this could result in a more significant and costly problem further down the line. To speak to someone about your plumbing or heating task, please contact us today.